The Pualani Elite Platinum Card: What are the conditions for obtaining it?
Obtain Platinum status and access its various benefits? The eligibility criteria are clear, either you are traveling on 30 eligible flights in a calendar year or you will have 30,000 miles in your Hawaiian Miles account during the same period.
You will become a Pualani Platinum member within approximately 48 hours after your Elite Membership criteria earned miles and boarding sectors have been credited to your account.
Membership benefits are available during the same year and until December 31st of the following year. If you qualify on December 31, your Elite membership status will only be valid for the following year.
Hawaiian Miles: Earn and spend miles by achieving Platinum status
By subscribing to the Hawaiin Miles program, you can earn or spend miles every time you fly.
You can now earn miles each time you travel with this company or buy one of its products / services or those offered by its partners (hotels, vacation camps, …). Once you’ve earned enough miles, you become eligible for Platinum status and enjoy the following benefits:
– 100% Bonus Miles (Double Hawaiian Miles for each eligible flight)
– Reservation benefits
– Seat priority designation at the time of booking
– Great discounts when booking online
– Guaranteed Economy Seats on Hawaiian Islands Inter-Hawaii Line Economy Seats Purchased on Website 72 Hours before Departure 3. For example, if your flight is on January 10th, you can reserve your seat by booking your ticket online by January 7th.
– Free upgrade to Extra Comfort or Preferred Seat 2- Pualani Platinum members only on all Hawaiian Airlines North American and international flights (may not be available due to availability)
– Free upgrade to First Class seats on departure date (may not be available due to availability)
– Free upgrade to Preferred Seat 2 (single) -Pualani Platinum members only on Hawaiian Islands routes (may not be available due to availability)
Obtain Platinum status and access its various benefits?
– Benefits when checking baggage
The passenger can travel with up to three pieces of checked baggage (in the hold)
Number of bags
How much baggage for each member
|4 or more||
The fourth piece of baggage can only be transported when certain fees have been paid.
Receive a free upgrade on a single route (one way)
– One Upgrade Voucher
One free one-way upgrade to First / Business Class on flights between Hawaiian Airlines destination cities within 3,500 flight miles of Hawaii. (Refer to the mileage list when using economy class)
– Two Upgrade Tickets
One free one-way upgrade to First / Business Class on flights between Hawaiian Airlines destination cities and Hawaii over 3,500 flight miles from Hawaii. (Refer to the mileage list when using economy class)
The number of upgrade tickets you will receive when you obtain Platinum membership status is as follows.
Platinum Member-Two Free One-Way Upgrade Tickets to First / Business Class
Platinum members who have earned 55,000 miles to earn Elite Membership status-6 free one-way upgrades to First / Business Class. In addition, one one-way upgrade ticket will be added for every 10,000 miles earned.
Pualani Platinum members can upgrade to Preferred Seats on Hawaiian Airlines operated flights between Hawaiian Islands for free. However, this benefit is only available to Pualani Platinum members. So, Hawaiian Airlines will guide you based on the availability of seats.
If you wish to upgrade, please provide your Hawaiian Miles number at the time of booking, or if you have already booked, please be sure to add your Hawaiian Miles number before completing the check-in process. You can reserve your first class or preferred seat at web check-in, mobile check-in and check-in at the airport’s automatic check-in machine, which is available 24 hours before your scheduled departure time. This offer is available on a first-come, first-served basis at the airport customer service counter.