Carry-on (cabin) baggage conditions on Delta Airlines
Are you packing the bags? This is a sign that you will be catching a flight soon and we love it, in this article it tell you everything you need to know about Delta Airlines carry-on baggage.
Two pieces of baggage are permitted in Delta carry-on baggage:
- 1 cabin suitcase or cabin backpack of maximum 56 x 35 x 23 cm or 114 cm linear (sum length + width + height).
- 1 small bag / camera / laptop / similar size item as these.
- 1 jacket / umbrella / items purchased duty free / special items such as strollers, child safety seats, wheelchair or crutches.
With respect to the weight allowed in Delta Air Lines hand baggage, a maximum weight does not apply, except for the following destinations:
- Singapore:At Changi International Airport, hand luggage must not exceed 7 kg.
- Beijing: At Beijing Capital International Airport, handbags on domestic flights cannot weigh more than 10 kg. For international flights, the rules of each airline apply.
- Shanghai: At Pudong International Airport, hand luggage should not exceed 10 kg.
Please note that handles, wheels and luggage pockets are also part of their measurements.
Finally, as on all flights, be aware that if you carry liquids or gels in your hand luggage, such as gel, shampoo, toothpaste, perfume, deodorant, cream … you can take a maximum of 10 containers of 100 ml each per passenger. And put them all in a transparent plastic bag to present them separately when going through security.
The maximum dimensions of Delta Airlines hand luggage will be 56cm x 35cm x 23cm. There are reference meters to check measurements at Delta Airlines counters as well as at boarding gates. The airline does not set a limit on the weight of hand luggage.
In addition to the suitcase and small personal item, you can also take the following items free of charge: Food or drink purchased after passing through the security checkpoint.
Items Purchased From Duty Free
Special items such as strollers, child safety seats or items such as wheelchairs or crutches, it hopes to have resolved your questions regarding Delta Airlines carry-on baggage. You can complete this information directly on the airline’s website, by clicking here.
Do you stop over with other airlines? Know their carry-on baggage policy:
– Delta Air Lines allows one piece of luggage per passenger, as well as one personal item. Personal items include bags, camera cases, laptops, briefcases and similar sized items.
– If you are planning to take a trip via Delta Air Lines, popularly known as Delta Airlines, it is important that you know how many suitcases you can take, how much the additional luggage will cost you, or what the restrictions are. airline company. In this article, it provides you with information on all these aspects of baggage, both in the cabin and in check-in.
– However, food and drink purchased in the area after airport security check and duty-free items do not count towards this restriction, so you can take them with no problem.
Regarding weight, there are no restrictions on hand baggage, except for these airports:
- Changi International Airport (SIN), Singapore: maximum 7 kg (15 lbs.)
- Incheon International Airport (ICN), South Korea: up to 10 kg (22 pounds).
- Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK) China: on domestic flights, up to 10 kg. Internationally, without restrictions.
- Pudong International Airport (PVG) China: up to 10 kg (22 pounds).
It should be remembered that liquid substances are only allowed in hand luggage if they are in containers of up to 100 ml stored in a transparent plastic bag with a top closure. The total maximum cannot exceed one liter. In addition, objects that could be considered dangerous are not allowed.