The Quest credit card, convenient for earning MileagePlus miles
The United Quest Card is Chase Bank’s latest travel card offering. It is characterized by being a product with a high rate of rewards in bonus miles for United Airlines frequent flyers. But, you should know that its annual membership fee is $250; although it brings all the premium and elite benefits of an airline card.
On the other hand, you can reduce the annual fee by half if you use your annual anniversary credit of $125. We can only recommend this card if you really are a frequent traveler and enjoy the elite benefits of a traveler product. Keep in mind that this card will only be useful if you really need to fly frequently (at least 2 trips per month). Otherwise, if you’re looking to earn rewards, this isn’t the product for you.
Consider taking advantage of these United credit card offers with a look to the future.
You may not be able to use most of the benefits of an airline’s credit card right now, but travel is starting to pick up and planes are returning to the sky. Even if you think you won’t be flying in the next few months, you can buy any of these cards now, earn the registration voucher, and use the miles in the future not only for United flights but for flights on any of United’s partner airlines.
So if you want to block up to 100,000 bonus miles on the United Quest card, up to 65,000 bonus miles on the United Explorer card, 20,000 bonus miles on the United Gateway card with no annual fee, or 75,000 bonus miles on the United Club Infinite Card, take a look at these offers and see if they are right for you.
The process of earning miles is as follows:
– 3 miles on every purchase with United Airlines;
– 3 bonus miles per dollar spent on United purchases immediately upon earning your $125 annual credit;
– 2 miles for every dollar spent on: airfare, trains, local transit, cruise lines, hotels, car rentals, taxis, resorts, ride-sharing services and tolls;
– 2 miles for every dollar spent on dining and entertainment, including delivery and streaming services;
– 1 mile for every $1 spent on any purchase;
Other additional benefits of the United Quest Card are:
– First and second checked bags free. You can save up to $320 per round trip;
– 25% cash back on United inflight purchases;
– No foreign transaction fees;
– Available collection of luxury hotels and resorts;
– Up to $100 credit on Global Entry or TSA PreCheck fees;
– Exclusive Chase United Card events.
Benefits and rewards programs
Up to 100,000 bonus miles
|25% off United inflight purchases|
Two 5,000 mile anniversary bonus flight credits