United Airlines offers the best Credit Card for Business
Credit cards are one of those easy technologies in the United States as well as in the rest of the world, or rather in the developed part of the world.
Almost everything is done with a single key. Just swipe your finger across the screen. It sounds funny but real. However, some of the best bonus credit cards in the USA are provided by United Airlines, offering incredible rewards to their holders.
The best bonus credit card is the one that gives you the best rewards for your employees. Are you a business owner in the USA? You are determined why you need a business credit card like the one provided by United Airlines and how can you take advantage of its advantages:
United SM Business Mileage Plus Card
It is a card with which you can earn up to 150,000 miles by making purchases at a cost of $20,000 during the first six months of obtaining it. And if you make purchases at a cost of $5,000 during the first three months, you earn 75,000 miles.
Collect and earn miles
Discover the different ways to earn miles with Business Chase credit cards:
– Earn 1 mile for every dollar. For example, if you buy a product that costs $20, you earn 20 miles.
– As an exception, you earn 2 miles for 1 dollar if you use your Business card to purchase a United plane ticket or other services offered by the American airline, such as seat selection, upgrades, meal orders , purchase of additional baggage, … or other special purchases made with services such as United Cruises, Mileage Plus, Merchandise Awards, …
– Likewise, you receive 2 miles for all your expenses (from $1) in restaurants, hotels, purchases of office supplies, gas stations, etc.
Upgrade to a superior cabin with an award ticket
This is also possible for those who have MileagePlus Premier status. For this, they only need to check if seats are available on their flights to request the upgrade. Verification can be done online via this address: united.com/upgrades.
United Club Anniversary Pass
These two passes that will be awarded to you after each anniversary of the opening of your account in the MileagePlus rewards program, each pass of which allows you or a person of your choice to access a United Club space.
Traveling with more checked baggage
You can carry additional baggage free of charge in the hold (the number differs depending on your allowance).
$100 travel credit
On the anniversary of your MileagePlus account opening, United MileagePlus is providing $100 credit to Business cardholders.
Benefit from exceptional discounts
– 25% reduction on purchases made during the flight, including meal orders, wifi, etc. (only on flights served by United Airlines or United Express)
– Earn PQP
– 500 Premier qualifying points are credited to your credit card for every $12,000 net spend threshold.
– You have the opportunity to earn up to 1000 PQP during a calendar year.
– Access exclusive privileges by booking hotel rooms
These are advantages granted to people booking with establishments of the Luxury Hotel & Resort Collection LHRC Hotel chain.