MileagePlus Credit Card holders enjoy exclusive benefits
Would you like to win a free trip without having to spend a penny? There are many ways to be rewarded for your purchases you make with United Airlines.
A good credit card is almost essential if you travel, and if you buy on the internet. In addition, it saves you plane tickets, hotel nights and many other things. A credit card provided by United can earn you airfare, hotel nights and more.
You register beforehand with the frequent flyer system of your next airline. This is done very simply on the website of the airline in question. It is a completely free procedure. You need to register as many as regular travelers in your family.
Suppose you make your next trip with United Airlines, and you buy your ticket via a flight comparison site.
After purchasing your tickets, you go to the United Airlines website and become a member of its loyalty system. In this case it will be the program called Star Alliance. You will have to print your provisional membership card yourself. At the time of your departure, you will present this provisional membership card at check-in at the airport, the attendant will register your first trip as a member, you will receive your first points, and the definitive card will be sent to you later by post.
You can earn points simply by using the credit cards provided by the American company including consumer credit cards:
– United Gateway SM Card
Provided from 20,000 bonus miles, Gateway it allows you to earn:
- 2X miles on United purchases
- 2X miles on gas, local transit and commuting
- 0% intro APR for 12 months from account opening on purchases
– UnitedSM Explorer Card
The card Explorer is issued to you once you reach 50,000 miles in your member account, so you can then enjoy the following benefits:
- First checked baggage free;
- 2X miles on United purchases;
- 2X miles on restaurants and hotels;
- 2 unique United Club passes per year;
- Up to 1,000 Premier qualifying points;
- Up to $100 credit on Global Entry or TSA PreCheck fees;
- No annual fee is charged during the first year of membership, while a $95 fee will be charged from
- the 2nd year of membership;
- United QuestSM Card.
This card is obtained when 70,000 miles. You must pay $250 each year or reach the number of miles required to renew it and continue to benefit from its advantages:
– $125 annual United shopping credit;
– 3X miles on United purchases;
– 2X miles on meals, all other travel and some streaming services;
– Two 5,000 mile first anniversary flight credits – conditions apply;
– First and second checked bags free – certain conditions apply;
– Up to 3,000 Premier qualifying points;
– Up to $100 credit on Global Entry® or TSA PreCheck fee.
– United Club SM Infinite Card
With the Infinite Card, Members reaching 80,000 miles (renewed each year for $525) for their accounts can obtain this card entitling them to exclusive benefits:
- United ClubSM Membership;
- First and second checked bags free – certain conditions apply;
- 4X miles on United purchases;
- 2X miles on meals and all other trips.
The more you spend, the more points you earn. Once you reach certain tiers, you can redeem those points for airfare, hotel stays, gift cards, and more.