Premier Platinum Status: Get access to genuine perks and privileges
Platinum is a status in the MileagePlus loyalty program, giving its holders additional advantages over Gold and Silver status, when traveling with United Airlines or United Express.
Earn one mile for every dollar spent with your card, 2 miles for every dollar spent on airfare provided by United Airlines.
Imagine that a credit card could be used every day for any purchase. Familiarize yourself now with the Platinum card, this United Airlines credit card, which allows you to access advantages designed especially for you.
How to become Platinum?
To upgrade to Platinum status, you must accumulate 24 PQF and 9,000 PQP or only 10,000 PQP in a calendar year.
Benefit from new advantages
– Check in for the flight at a Business Class counter, and then you can quickly pass through security and board (always with the first group);
– You are allowed to check three additional bags of 70 pounds for each piece (even if you are traveling in economy class);
– Benefit from a $50 reduction on the United Club membership rate (once a year);
– Get priority when booking airline tickets in Y class, even 120 minutes before departure;
– Change your flight free of charge up to 24 hours before departure (provided you do not change the fare class);
– Subscribe to the Clear facial recognition identity confirmation service for only $109 per year;
– Upgrade to Business or First class for free, up to 72 hours before departure;
– Choose and select a preferred seat at any time when booking your United or United Express flight;
– Up to eight travel companions of your choice can access Economy Plus seats for free;
– Benefit from a free upgrade to a Premium cabin when in possession of an airline ticket allowing travel in economy class (booked with a class B or Y fare);
– Get 40 PlusPoints;
– Benefit from a significant number of miles (9 X the miles offered after booking any fare with United Airlines and its airline partners);
– Travel with an award ticket on any date with United and United Express;
– High availability of award tickets in Economy and Premium class;
– Benefit from a high priority in the waiting list;
– Get special phone assistance by calling United Customer Service Agents toll-free;
– Free modification of an award flight ticket (booked with miles) while having the possibility of using it again after 31 days (or 30 days if you are flying from an airport in the United States);
– Cancellation fee for an award ticket set at only $50;
– Free award of Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite and Avis Elite (Avis President’s Club) status;
– Benefits and privileges granted exclusively to passengers booking a VIP property with United Airlines, or while on a cruise;
– Receive up to 1250 mile points each time you reserve a vehicle with Budget or AVIS.