American Airlines currently has a daily frequency between Miami and Rio de Janeiro in the Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner, configured with 234 seats in three classes.
The company offers 1,638 places per week between the two cities. American Airlines is the only airline to have operations on the aforementioned route.
Due to an increase in demand, the company will double its flights between Miami and Rio de Janeiro from February 3. The new operations will be carried out with the 273-passenger Boeing 777-200(ER).
American Airlines schedules between Miami and Rio de Janeiro
– Flight AA905 (from miami): departure (8:00 p.m.), arrival (7:20 a.m.)
– Flight AA904 (from Rio de Janeiro): departure (00:05), arrival (6:40)
– Flight AA 263 (from miami): departure (22:45), arrival (10:05)
– Flight AA 262 (from Rio de Janeiro): departure (22:30), arrival (6:10)
According to the reservation system, American’s 14 weekly services between Miami and Rio de Janeiro will take place in February. In March, the daily flight it currently has would return.
American Airlines spreads its wings to Brazil
– Between Dallas and São Paulo: Boeing 777-200(ER)
– From Miami to Rio de Janeiro: Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner / to São Paulo: Boeing 777-300(ER) and Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner
– From New York to Rio de Janeiro: Boeing 777-200(ER)
Sao Paulo: Boeing 777-300(ER).